Candidates for my affection

Well, if you are going to date you may as well share it with the entire world right? This started as way for me to share my dating-as-a-single-mom experiences with my friends and my group of 'friends' has grown! Jump in and post :)

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

*BUZZER* Bachelor # 7 (?) "fun and lovable"

---DELETED--- Why? Because I had a temporary lapse in sanity, lol. Actually, I never called him last night. Couldn't do it. Too many things going off in my head saying it was a bad idea. So, that's that :)

Ok, let me preface this by saying that this guy isn't from Yahoo, but rather American Singles. Let me also say that I may BUZZER him in a few hours after I talk to him on the phone! LOL, I am losing it... Maybe :P Ok, I am going to copy his profile.. or at least attempt to :)

About me:

Age: 22

Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green Brown
Height: 5' 8" (173cm)
Weight: 185 pounds (83.0 kg)
Body Style: Cuddly
Activity Level: Selected activities
Smoking: Non-Smoker
Drinking: Socially
Marital Status: Single
Children: I have no kids
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Languages I speak: English
Ethnicity: Other
Religion: Christian
Education: Some College
Education Emphasis: na
Politics: Unspecified
Occupation: Student
Annual Income: Will tell you later
Rate appearance: Medium Importance
Rate intelligence: Medium Importance
Relocate: No
Occupation Description: student
Seeking: A Date, Activity Partner


My perception of an ideal relationship: a give and take relationship. i am very compassionate and i want to be treated in the same way. someone that is loyal and caring.
What I've learned from my past relationships: that i'm pretty good at entertaining and that i have alot of charm. i've been run over alot and taken advantage of.

You are looking for: she needs to be sincere and kind. fun and wittty. i want someone that will love me as much as i love them.
My idea of the perfect first date: you drive and i'll buy.:) be happy to see me and to be seeen with me. price is not an option. i'm good at wining and dining and showing a good time.

You are looking for: she needs to be sincere and kind. fun and wittty. i want someone that will love me as much as i love them.

Ok, here's the things that I am skeptical about.
1. God, I hate people who don't capitalize things! Drives me nuts.. Same with you=u and you are = ur, BLEHG! The ONLY time I do that is on a text message.
2. He is twenty two.. Yeah, I know the whole 'age is a number' bullshit... er... I mean saying, lol. But, twenty two. God, thats young.
3. He gave me his phone number... after like 15 minutes of chatting.

Anyway, he said something like: I don't do this often, so don't make me regret giving you my number... like I asked for it, lol. I just told the guy that I am big on honesty and if I think that this isn't a possibility that I will just tell him and that will be that. He said ok.

Maybe I am losing my mind.. We'll see.

~Kate

As proven by the following comments, I was right about the losing my mind part, lol. I never called Mr.22 as I thought about it more and realized it was probably not the best idea. I am going to send him a short email today and tell him I am sorry, but not interested. Maybe I am getting bored. Nothing from #1 or #6. #1 signed into Yahoo yesterday for the first time in weeks. But no e-mail... #6 hasn't signed in since he sent me the initial e-mail. Boredom ensues... Thanks cheekas :) ~K

The Girl says: Oh come on. Don't make me regret doing this? What a cop out, piece of crap answer. Take responsibility for yourself! And if you get angry and hit me, I guess that's my fault too? And if I where a sexy outfit, I'm asking for it? Moron. Date older so at least their brain is working. This one is still a student so keep on reading Nietsche and talk to me when you get out of your idealistic phase. You fly I'll buy? Doesn't have a car, does he? ~A

cnfg says: I didn't like the "don't make me regret doing this" comment either. What a pansy! In this particular case, age is not just a number. This guy has no concept of true, meaningful responsibility- baaaad for you, since you've got plenty. Perhaps I'm old fashioned, but I think you should always arrive separately when meeting someone for the first time. Failing that, it's better for you to go to his house than for him to go to yours... I mean, not to scare ya, but you've got those little ones at home!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:48 AM, Blogger Woman atop her Soapbox said…

    Oh come on. Don't make me regret doing this? What a cop out, piece of crap answer. Take responsibility for yourself! And if you get angry and hit me, I guess that's my fault too? And if I where a sexy outfit, I'm asking for it? Moron.

    Date older so at least their brain is working. This one is still a student so keep on reading Nietsche and talk to me when you get out of your idealistic phase.

    You fly I'll buy? Doesn't have a car, does he?

    ~A

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger monica said…

    I didn't like the "don't make me regret doing this" comment either. What a pansy! In this particular case, age is not just a number. This guy has no concept of true, meaningful responsibility- baaaad for you, since you've got plenty.

    Perhaps I'm old fashioned, but I think you should always arrive separately when meeting someone for the first time. Failing that, it's better for you to go to his house than for him to go to yours... I mean, not to scare ya, but you've got those little ones at home!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home