Candidates for my affection

Well, if you are going to date you may as well share it with the entire world right? This started as way for me to share my dating-as-a-single-mom experiences with my friends and my group of 'friends' has grown! Jump in and post :)

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

*BUZZER* Bachelor # 4 'Cool guy with on Edge'

--DELETE--
sent #4 a 'I've met someone and want to see what happens so I am deleting you from my contacts' email :)


Cool guy with on Edge

Age: 26
Marital Status: Divorced
Body Type: Average
Height: 5' 9"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic/Latino
Sense of Humor: Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted
Social Setting: The life of the party, Shy at first, but warm up quickly
TV Watching: Sports Nut, Sitcoms, Dramas, Movies, Documentaries, Channel Hopper
Smoking: Doesn't smoke
Drinking: Drinks socially
Living Situation: Alone, Family and friends visit often
Have Kids: Yes - but not at home
Want (more) kids: Not sure
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time
Occupation: I'll tell you later
Income: I'll tell you later
Religion: I'll tell you later
Attend Services: Only on holidays
Political Views: Liberal
Astrology: Aquarius
Languages: English, Spanish
Interests: Dining, Movies, Outdoor Activities, Watching Sports, Gaming, Television, Crafts, Playing Sports, Health/Fitness

In my own words:

Hello, If you are read this stop and run, just joking. I will begin by saying that I am very easy going. I love to play sofeball and jog. I enjoy rainy cold days and moonlight walks. Born and raised in south texas I spent most of my time at the at the beach. I like to fish (of course) and hunt. I don't know how you would base this passage on my charater but I love life and would like to enjoy it with an equal or larger than life person. Hope to hear from you soon, bye for now.


About My Match
Age: 21 - 28
Body Type: Slender, Athletic, Fit
Height: 5' 4" - 5' 10"
Hair: Blonde, Light Brown, Dark Brown
Ethnicity: African American (black), Asian, Caucasian (white), Hispanic/Latino
Social Setting: The life of the party, Shy at first, but warm up quickly, Social Butterfly, Side kick, Better in small groups, Comic Relief
TV Watching: Sports Nut, Sitcoms, Movies, Documentaries, Channel Hopper
Smoking: Doesn't smoke
Drinking: Drinks socially
Want (more) kids: Yes
Education: Post-Graduate
Languages: English
Interests: Dancing, Dining, Family, Movies, Listening to Music, Outdoor Activities, Photography, Reading, Watching Sports, Theater, Travel, Cooking, Gaming, Television, Gardening, Crafts, Playing Music, Playing Sports, Health/Fitness

----I took out anything that his preference was 'any'----

Ok, let me just start by saying that I think Bachelor #4 isn't going to be here very long, but in the spirit of giving pretty much every guy an equal shot, here he is. Let me nit pick a little (feel free to do the same, click comment)... Bad writer! This guy says he wants a college grad but his spelling/grammer is shit. WTF? Also, he says he has kids but (a) they aren't at home and (b) he doesn't mention them, not even how many... And finally, he has no picture... Maybe that makes me bad, but who cares ok? I want to know what the guy looks like! Alright, onto the mail...

This guy sent me the first flirt (for a change, lol, feel like I have been doing all the flirting!)...

On 01/20/2005, Bachelor #4 wrote:
Hey, how are you?
(yeah, deep right? lol, I am soooo kidding... they don't give you a lot of options and this is the one I use most of the time :) )

On 01/20/2005, you wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the icebreaker... Your profile didn't really say too much about you... How many kids do you have? How old are they? What do you do for a living? Do you have a picture? Tell me more about yourself.
You can email me at

Take care~
Kate




On 1/20/2005, Bachelor #4 wrote:

Well, i am 26 I stand at 5' 9" 195 pounds modern build love to play softball go to the gym, fish, hunt, movies and much more! I have a boy and he is six but here does not live in S.A he lives in mcallen tx and I work full-time and part time student sorry i dont have a pic i well try to get one but I can asure you that my mom thinks I look very handsome!just kidding! hope to hear from you soon take care!

On 1/21/2005, you wrote:
Hi :)
Thanks for responding... I have to admit that I am slightly hesitant with your not having a picture... Have to be careful you know and I like to put a face with a name :)
What are you studying in school? I would like to go back once my girls get a little older... What do you do for work? I work for a car dealership... Took the gig because I was desperate and I love it now :) I do mostly internet sales, but some phone work too.
Take calls from customers wanting info on vehicles. One of the few things I get to do just for me anymore is the gym, three times a week... Other than that, I do a lot of kid stuff :) My middle daughter has basketball three times a week. My oldest daughter is in UIL Creative Writing and my youngest is two and a half so she is all over the place :) Well, we are swamped at work... so I gotta go.. But I'd like to hear more about you :)
~Kate

------------------------------------COMMENTS----------------------------------------------

Well.... Besides the fact that this guy cannot SPELL and he does not have a picture...NOPE.... you know what...lets skip this one all together!
~Veronique~



Ok, yeah I know and normally I wouldn't even mess with them if they don't have a picture... but remember we are supposed to give everyone a chance! LOL... Besides, I seem to have to poke the other guys with sticks while this one is actually writing back... If the picture is crap, he is gone.

Superficially yours ~ Kate

Ok, so BAD reviews for #4.. Sucks too since he is the only one with a pulse as of yet :p to bad I am agreeing with them... now.. how to write a nice I don't like you letter? hmmm things to ponder while I drift off to sleep tonight :)

Jiffinner says: I agree with Veronique on this one...forget about him. First impressions are very important and there is no point in wasting time on one that you are hesitant toward from the beginning.

cnfg says: Um, I hate to perpetuate my reputation as an intellectual snob, but this would be another one that I blocked from further communication. Post graduate education, my ASS!! In what 3rd world country?!?!

anonymous says: Bachelor #4 cracks me up. On edge? Is that metaphorically speaking? Does he know how to use the cap key or how to use spellcheck?Ask him that - are you on edge or do you have an edge? I didn't understand your tag line.Man, I'm a smart ass today. Have a great weekend.


3 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger katehopeeden said…

    Oh yeah and WTF is modern build??? lol

    ~Kate

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jiffinner said…

    I agree with Veronique on this one...forget about him. First impressions are very important and there is no point in wasting time on one that you are hesitant toward from the beginning.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger monica said…

    Um, I hate to perpetuate my reputation as an intellectual snob, but this would be another one that I blocked from further communication. Post graduate education, my ASS!! In what 3rd world country?!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home