*BUZZER* Bachelor # 3 'IF THIS PEAKS YOUR INTEREST............'
--DELETE-- #3 is out, no contact.
IF THIS PEAKS YOUR INTEREST............
Age: 35
Marital Status: Single - never married
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 6' 1"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Sense of Humor: Friendly, Goofy
Social Setting: The life of the party, Social Butterfly, Flirt
TV Watching: Sports Nut, Movies
Smoking: Doesn't smoke
Drinking: Drinks socially
Living Situation: With roommate(s)
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: Yes
Education: College Grad
Employment Status: I'll tell you later
Occupation: I'll tell you later
Income: I'll tell you later
Religion: Christian
Attend Services: Weekly
Political Views: I'll tell you later
Astrology: Virgo
Languages: English
Interests: Dancing, Movies, Listening to Music, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers / Internet, Television, Playing Sports, Health/Fitness
In my own words:
Well i have been on for a short period of time now, and still no luck. the qualites that i am lookin for are someone who is active, laid back and fun to be around. must have a postitive outlook on life and want to live it to the fullest. i am in education and have a huge passion for my job. if this peaks your curiousity, get back to me
About My Match
Age: 18 - 40
Body Type: Slim, Slender, Average, Athletic, Fit
Religion: Christian
Languages: English
----I took out anything that his preference was 'any'----
Ok, I sent this guy a flirt... His response:
HIM:
On 01/19/2005, Bachelor #3 wrote:
thanks for the icebreaker wow, get back and lets talk
Bachelor #3
MY RESPONSE:
On 01/19/2005, you wrote:
Hey Bachelor # 3...
How are you? I liked your profile. I'm Kate... Gee, don't ya just love trying to think of something intelligent to say?? lol... Give me a minute... :) Ok, so you know I have kids, three girls (ages 8, 6 1/2, 2 1/2), they are so great. I work for a car dealership. Absolutely love it. I'm in marketing, which I didn't think I would like, but now I don't see myself doing anything else...Anyway, since I am not very articulate right now, I'll stop :)You can email me at
Take care~
(what? It's just like the last email you say? hmmm, I hadn't noticed... :P)
------------------------------------COMMENTS----------------------------------------------
~ WELL.....Lets see....first of all, I do not like the fact that this guy is 35, yes age is "just a number" but I just really dont see it happening..or maybe I see it happening, but I dont see it working out. Come on, he has ROOMATES!? why!? He has no kids so either he cant afford to live on his own, which would be a really bad sign or he just HAS to have the company..but we all know roomates SUCK. Ok..and he likes sports, YUCK...only good thing about that is he could teach DD#2 how to play and he could practice with her, LOL..Hmmmm other things, he is christian and he attends church WEEKLY...we know why that isnt good, probably means he is highly religious...which you are not..plus its in his "wants" for his match....nuf said, Going on to the next candidate, :D
~Veronique~
Ok,
-insert happy dance here-
So, if you look under comments, you'll see one from cnfg, a cool chic... she had the first blog I ever read and ended up being the reason I started one :) She says:
Ok, I feel like a special kind of idiot right now... lol... I didn't even realize he was misspelling piques, lol. And considering that the guy hasn't responded since, I am thinking he is about to go. At this rate, I am pretty sure we can burn through every guy on yahoo in a matter of days :P
~Kate
IF THIS PEAKS YOUR INTEREST............
Age: 35
Marital Status: Single - never married
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 6' 1"
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Sense of Humor: Friendly, Goofy
Social Setting: The life of the party, Social Butterfly, Flirt
TV Watching: Sports Nut, Movies
Smoking: Doesn't smoke
Drinking: Drinks socially
Living Situation: With roommate(s)
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: Yes
Education: College Grad
Employment Status: I'll tell you later
Occupation: I'll tell you later
Income: I'll tell you later
Religion: Christian
Attend Services: Weekly
Political Views: I'll tell you later
Astrology: Virgo
Languages: English
Interests: Dancing, Movies, Listening to Music, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers / Internet, Television, Playing Sports, Health/Fitness
In my own words:
Well i have been on for a short period of time now, and still no luck. the qualites that i am lookin for are someone who is active, laid back and fun to be around. must have a postitive outlook on life and want to live it to the fullest. i am in education and have a huge passion for my job. if this peaks your curiousity, get back to me
About My Match
Age: 18 - 40
Body Type: Slim, Slender, Average, Athletic, Fit
Religion: Christian
Languages: English
----I took out anything that his preference was 'any'----
Ok, I sent this guy a flirt... His response:
HIM:
On 01/19/2005, Bachelor #3 wrote:
thanks for the icebreaker wow, get back and lets talk
Bachelor #3
MY RESPONSE:
On 01/19/2005, you wrote:
Hey Bachelor # 3...
How are you? I liked your profile. I'm Kate... Gee, don't ya just love trying to think of something intelligent to say?? lol... Give me a minute... :) Ok, so you know I have kids, three girls (ages 8, 6 1/2, 2 1/2), they are so great. I work for a car dealership. Absolutely love it. I'm in marketing, which I didn't think I would like, but now I don't see myself doing anything else...Anyway, since I am not very articulate right now, I'll stop :)You can email me at
Take care~
(what? It's just like the last email you say? hmmm, I hadn't noticed... :P)
------------------------------------COMMENTS----------------------------------------------
~ WELL.....Lets see....first of all, I do not like the fact that this guy is 35, yes age is "just a number" but I just really dont see it happening..or maybe I see it happening, but I dont see it working out. Come on, he has ROOMATES!? why!? He has no kids so either he cant afford to live on his own, which would be a really bad sign or he just HAS to have the company..but we all know roomates SUCK. Ok..and he likes sports, YUCK...only good thing about that is he could teach DD#2 how to play and he could practice with her, LOL..Hmmmm other things, he is christian and he attends church WEEKLY...we know why that isnt good, probably means he is highly religious...which you are not..plus its in his "wants" for his match....nuf said, Going on to the next candidate, :D
~Veronique~
Ok,
-insert happy dance here-
So, if you look under comments, you'll see one from cnfg, a cool chic... she had the first blog I ever read and ended up being the reason I started one :) She says:
...but what really bugs me is that he repeatedly misspells "piques." Yeah, I'm a snot. Sports wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, but for a social guy who proclaims himself to be the life of the party, he's not nearly cordial enough in that response. Personally, I didn't even bother responding to one-liners like that. I just blocked the user and moved on.
Ok, I feel like a special kind of idiot right now... lol... I didn't even realize he was misspelling piques, lol. And considering that the guy hasn't responded since, I am thinking he is about to go. At this rate, I am pretty sure we can burn through every guy on yahoo in a matter of days :P
~Kate






1 Comments:
At 7:49 PM,
monica said…
Hmmm, well, in defense of this guy, I said my age range would be 25-35 and M is 37. I hear ya on the age thing being yucky and all, but what really bugs me is that he repeatedly misspells "piques." Yeah, I'm a snot.
Sports wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, but for a social guy who proclaims himself to be the life of the party, he's not nearly cordial enough in that response. Personally, I didn't even bother responding to one-liners like that. I just blocked the user and moved on.
Post a Comment
<< Home