Candidates for my affection

Well, if you are going to date you may as well share it with the entire world right? This started as way for me to share my dating-as-a-single-mom experiences with my friends and my group of 'friends' has grown! Jump in and post :)

Sunday, January 23, 2005

*BUZZER* Bachelor # 2 'Honest guy looking for honest woman'

--DELETE-- #2 deleted -- no contact

Honest guy looking for honest woman

Age: 31
Marital Status: Divorced
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 6' 0"
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Light Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Sense of Humor: Friendly, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy
Social Setting: The life of the party, Flirt, Better in small groups
TV Watching: Sitcoms, Movies
Smoking: Doesn't smoke
Drinking: Drinks socially
Living Situation: Alone, With kids, With pets, Family and friends visit often
Have Kids: Yes - at home part-time
Want (more) kids: Yes
Education: College Grad
Employment Status: Self-employed
Occupation: Construction / Craftsman
Income: $50,000 to $74,999
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Attend Services: Weekly
Political Views: Middle of the road
Astrology: Leo
Languages: English
Interests: Dancing, Dining, Family, Movies, Outdoor Activities, Watching Sports, Travel, Cooking, Playing Sports, Health/Fitness


In my own words:
I am just an old fashioned guy looking for an honest loving woman. I don't play games and I don't have the time for anyone who does. I like alot of communication and respect. I am looking for a fun active woman who is up to do anything anywhere on a moments notice. I love to laugh and experience life one day at a time. I am passionate about life. I want to experience life, not just live it. Not just 'get by'. I know first hand how short and precious life is, which is why I believe in making the best of each day. Life is a gift...

About My Match
Age: 21 - 32
Body Type: Slender, Average, Athletic, Fit
Height: 5' 3" - 6' 0"
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Sense of Humor: Friendly, Dry / Sarcastic, Goofy
Social Setting: Shy at first, but warm up quickly, Side kick, Flirt, Better in small groups
Smoking: Doesn't smoke
Drinking: Drinks socially
Living Situation: Alone, With kids, With pets, With roommate(s)
Want (more) kids: Yes
Education: Some College, College Grad, Post-Graduate
Income: $25,000 to $34,999, $35,000 to $49,999, $50,000 to $74,999, $75,000 to $99,999, $100,000 to $149,999, More than $150,000
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Attend Services: Weekly
Political Views: Middle of the road
Languages: English
Interests: Dancing, Dining, Family, Movies, Outdoor Activities, Watching Sports, Travel, Health/Fitness


----I took out anything that his preference was 'any'----

Ok, so this was another guy I sent an 'icebreaker' to yesterday... He responded to my 'icebreaker' with another, which leaves me to make the next move with the initial e-mail...

Ok, my first email to Bachelor #2:

Hey,
I'm Kate... Gee, don't ya just love trying to think of something intelligent to say?? lol... Give me a minute... :) Ok, so you know I have kids, three girls (ages 8, 6 1/2, 2 1/2), they are so great. I work for a car dealership. Absolutely love it. I'm in marketing, which I didn't think I would like, but now I don't see myself doing anything else...
Anyway, since I am not very articulate right now, I'll stop :)
You can email me at
Take care~
(Yeah, ok, shuttup... My cold is apparently making me stupid... I realize there was nothing even remotely funny or intelligent on there :p)

------------------------------------COMMENTS----------------------------------------------

Okay.....He likes a lot of communication and doesnt like to play games, which is so what you need. That is of course if he is telling the truth, but you can find that out pretty quick depending on how much you emial back and forth. I will be able to say more when he emails back.

~Veronique~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home