Alrighty then...
Ok, enough wallowing in self pity. Between our major database being down and my drama getting out of hand, I bit the bullet and subscribed to Yahoo Personals. I decided to post my bachelors on here and let you all help me decide :) No pics though guys, if you want to see the guys pic, you gotta email me because I don't think it's fair for me to put them online w/out their permission...
So, to start, I am posting my profile (feel free to tell me what is good and not good)... And I'll see if I can get my pics on there...
Very happy single mom...
About Me
Age: 24
Marital Status: Single - never married
Body Type: Average
Height: 5' 5"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Auburn
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Sense of Humor: Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted
Social Setting: Better in small groups
TV Watching: Movies, TiVo is my best friend
Smoking: Smokes occasionally
Drinking: Drinks socially
Living Situation: With kids
Have Kids: Yes - at home full-time
Want (more) kids: No
Education: High School Grad
Employment Status: Full-time
Occupation: Other
Income: I'll tell you later
Religion: None/Agnostic
Attend Services: Never
Political Views: Liberal
Astrology: Taurus
Languages: English
Interests: Dancing, Family, Movies, Listening to Music, Reading, Cooking, Computers / Internet
In my own words:
All right, lets see. I am a single mom, first and foremost... I love being a mom and my kids are my number one priority. So if you aren't into kids, if you never planned on being around kids, if you don't like kids, whatever, then click next and keep searching, lol. Ok, so me... I am 24, I live near San Antonio, and I work for a car dealership and love it... I like to read and I love to write. I am one busy chic... So, the bottom line? I am happy, I love my life. I am responsible and I laugh a lot. I am not looking for someone to complete me because I am not lacking, I am looking for someone to complement me, and someone I want to spend time with when I have time... Someone who I can have a conversation with, who isn’t close minded and who can make me smile…

So, to start, I am posting my profile (feel free to tell me what is good and not good)... And I'll see if I can get my pics on there...
Very happy single mom...
About Me
Age: 24
Marital Status: Single - never married
Body Type: Average
Height: 5' 5"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Auburn
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Sense of Humor: Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted
Social Setting: Better in small groups
TV Watching: Movies, TiVo is my best friend
Smoking: Smokes occasionally
Drinking: Drinks socially
Living Situation: With kids
Have Kids: Yes - at home full-time
Want (more) kids: No
Education: High School Grad
Employment Status: Full-time
Occupation: Other
Income: I'll tell you later
Religion: None/Agnostic
Attend Services: Never
Political Views: Liberal
Astrology: Taurus
Languages: English
Interests: Dancing, Family, Movies, Listening to Music, Reading, Cooking, Computers / Internet
In my own words:
All right, lets see. I am a single mom, first and foremost... I love being a mom and my kids are my number one priority. So if you aren't into kids, if you never planned on being around kids, if you don't like kids, whatever, then click next and keep searching, lol. Ok, so me... I am 24, I live near San Antonio, and I work for a car dealership and love it... I like to read and I love to write. I am one busy chic... So, the bottom line? I am happy, I love my life. I am responsible and I laugh a lot. I am not looking for someone to complete me because I am not lacking, I am looking for someone to complement me, and someone I want to spend time with when I have time... Someone who I can have a conversation with, who isn’t close minded and who can make me smile…



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home