Candidates for my affection

Well, if you are going to date you may as well share it with the entire world right? This started as way for me to share my dating-as-a-single-mom experiences with my friends and my group of 'friends' has grown! Jump in and post :)

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Ready readers??? My first question for you!

Pictures! What do you think??? I don't like two of them... So, you tell me... Do you like them, not like them? Should I post some different ones on here and let you choose? Let me know!
Thanks!
~Kate

cnfg says: Hey there! I vote for #1 and #4. They both show case your wonderful smile, and although it sounds cheesy, the "good ones" love a woman with a great smile! ;) Good luck!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger monica said…

    Hey there! I vote for #1 and #4. They both showcase your wonderful smile, and although it sounds cheesy, the "good ones" love a woman with a great smile! ;)

    Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home