Bachelor #6 'Single and Waiting For You'
Single and Waiting For You
Age: 26
Marital Status: Single - never married
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 5' 10"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Sense of Humor: Friendly
Social Setting: Social Butterfly, Flirt
TV Watching: Sitcoms, TiVo is my best friend
Smoking: I'll tell you later
Drinking: Drinks socially
Living Situation: Alone
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: I'll tell you later
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time
Occupation: Medical / Health Services
Income: $100,000 to $149,999
Religion: I'll tell you later
Attend Services: I'll tell you later
Political Views: I'll tell you later
Astrology: Taurus
Languages: English
Interests: Dining, Family, Movies, Listening to Music, Cooking, Computers / Internet, Gaming, Television
In my own words:
Okay, about me! I am 26 and single. I just moved to this area for a job at a local hospital. I graduated from med school in May 2004. Took some time off to "find myself" and now I am looking for someone to help find my innermost self. I have had a relationship that did last a long time but my schooling was not as important to her as it was to me. I love kids and love to watch movies at the theater or just laying on the couch. I also love ladies with long hair, but it is not a must. I do work during the day and check this site daily. I look forward to hearing from you and will get a picture on here soon.
About My Match
Age: 23 - 27
Height: 5' 1" - 5' 7"
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
----I took out anything that his preference was 'any'----
On 02/08/2005, Bachelor #6 wrote:
Wow! You're cute!
On 02/09/2005, you wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the icebreaker. You're new here? Where did you move from? I have lived in this area for about 6 years now. It's nice :) My name is Kate, btw. I'd like to hear more about you... You can email me at .Do you have a picture?
Anyway ask anything you'd like to know :)
Take care,
~Kate
-----------------------COMMENTS----------------------------------------------
2/9/05
Alright. What do we think?? -ahem- DOCTOR?? lol... I don't have a pic yet so no 1-10 rating for ya'll ;) Anyway, comments, comments, comments!
(About time we got a new one huh??)
~K
Age: 26
Marital Status: Single - never married
Body Type: Athletic
Height: 5' 10"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Sense of Humor: Friendly
Social Setting: Social Butterfly, Flirt
TV Watching: Sitcoms, TiVo is my best friend
Smoking: I'll tell you later
Drinking: Drinks socially
Living Situation: Alone
Have Kids: No
Want (more) kids: I'll tell you later
Education: Post-Graduate
Employment Status: Full-time
Occupation: Medical / Health Services
Income: $100,000 to $149,999
Religion: I'll tell you later
Attend Services: I'll tell you later
Political Views: I'll tell you later
Astrology: Taurus
Languages: English
Interests: Dining, Family, Movies, Listening to Music, Cooking, Computers / Internet, Gaming, Television
In my own words:
Okay, about me! I am 26 and single. I just moved to this area for a job at a local hospital. I graduated from med school in May 2004. Took some time off to "find myself" and now I am looking for someone to help find my innermost self. I have had a relationship that did last a long time but my schooling was not as important to her as it was to me. I love kids and love to watch movies at the theater or just laying on the couch. I also love ladies with long hair, but it is not a must. I do work during the day and check this site daily. I look forward to hearing from you and will get a picture on here soon.
About My Match
Age: 23 - 27
Height: 5' 1" - 5' 7"
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
----I took out anything that his preference was 'any'----
On 02/08/2005, Bachelor #6 wrote:
Wow! You're cute!
On 02/09/2005, you wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the icebreaker. You're new here? Where did you move from? I have lived in this area for about 6 years now. It's nice :) My name is Kate, btw. I'd like to hear more about you... You can email me at .Do you have a picture?
Anyway ask anything you'd like to know :)
Take care,
~Kate
-----------------------COMMENTS----------------------------------------------
2/9/05
Alright. What do we think?? -ahem- DOCTOR?? lol... I don't have a pic yet so no 1-10 rating for ya'll ;) Anyway, comments, comments, comments!
(About time we got a new one huh??)
~K
cnfg says: Well, I sure don't know a nurse who'd start at six figures! But a lot of guys who are high income guys generally don't list their incomes because they're trying to avoid gold diggers. This one might still be too young to have outgrown that stage though.






1 Comments:
At 6:55 AM,
monica said…
Well, I sure don't know a nurse who'd start at six figures! But a lot of guys who are high income guys generally don't list their incomes because they're trying to avoid gold diggers. This one might still be too young to have outgrown that stage though.
Post a Comment
<< Home