Plenty Of Fish
One of the websites that Veronique was trying to get me to join before she died was Plenty Of Fish. Well, I just remembered the dang name of the site today and VOILA, I'm there.
See what I do for you, reader?
:)
We'll see if any of the fish bite -snort-
Sorry :P slow day = bad jokes
~Kate
2/17/05
lol, yeeeeeeeeeeeah... this is a great site. The first email I get is a guy who writes: I like you think and your right kids first. [name]
HUH????
Oh yeah and he is 49.
-buzzer-
~K
2/21/05
He writes me AGAIN:
All I want to do is make you smile. Im a dad and know what is like to have kids alone. Mine are all grown up except for one who is fourteen. I would love to hear from you. [name]
These guys totally don't get the '-ahem- age difference is too great' email...
Apparently, I am not blunt enough :P
~K
See what I do for you, reader?
:)
We'll see if any of the fish bite -snort-
Sorry :P slow day = bad jokes
~Kate
2/17/05
lol, yeeeeeeeeeeeah... this is a great site. The first email I get is a guy who writes: I like you think and your right kids first. [name]
HUH????
Oh yeah and he is 49.
-buzzer-
~K
2/21/05
He writes me AGAIN:
All I want to do is make you smile. Im a dad and know what is like to have kids alone. Mine are all grown up except for one who is fourteen. I would love to hear from you. [name]
These guys totally don't get the '-ahem- age difference is too great' email...
Apparently, I am not blunt enough :P
~K






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home