Candidates for my affection

Well, if you are going to date you may as well share it with the entire world right? This started as way for me to share my dating-as-a-single-mom experiences with my friends and my group of 'friends' has grown! Jump in and post :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

a new gig

I wanted to mention that I have been asked to write on another website. Ya'll may have noticed that I have a link down and to the right to Games Are For Children. You also may have noticed that Steve comments on this site as well as my Lots of craziness blog. Well, yesterday, Steve asked me if I would be interested in posting on his site as well. I, of course, accepted :) So pop on over there and take a look around, there's some good reading material there :)
~Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home